Sales and Trade Item
Four years after our donation of quite a few tonnes of surplus kites, buggies, carbon and fabric to the ASEAN kite council (distributed to kitemakers within the ASEAN area), we still have a few things here in NZ looking for homes.
There are no buggies, carbon, fabric or 'foils' left, but we do still have:
- Around 100 Peter Lynn extendable back backs ($20 each)
- a few boxes of soft rubber hand grip material.
- lots of double sided tape (3.2mm and 9mm wide)
- and a few 12m sq.m and 16 sq.m F arcs ($100 each).
- There are also 10 or so prototype kitesailing boats of various types.
If there's anything you think I might have that you could be keen on, please send me an email [click here].